Contact Human Resources
For additional information e-mail us: email@example.com
To submit an application:
- Submit online by emailing Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Human Performance and Rehabilitation Centers, Inc. ATTN: Human Resources Post Office Box 8068 Columbus, GA 31908-8068
- In-person: 6298 Veterans Parkway, Suite 5-A Columbus, GA 31908-8068
- Fax: (706) 320-5452
Download Employment Application Form .
Download E-Verify Poster – English Version.
Download E-Verify Poster – Spanish Version.
“It’s a very close-knit, tight, family atmosphere.” (Brooke Teaster)
“You feel more a part of a family than just working for a corporation.” (Joel Stenslie)
“If you want to do the right thing, and if you love what you are doing, this is the place to be.” (Ashish Doshi)
“Instead of having that mentality, ‘What are you going to do for me?’ it’s ‘We want great work but we want you to be happy.’” (Kathy Stenslie)
“They wanted to get to know me, and not get to know my resume.” (Stacy Gray)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – Columbus, GA
Join the tradition of providing the highest quality in rehabilitation services!
Provide diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with speech, voice, language, and swallowing disorders. Organizes and conducts speech therapy programs. Participates in family training, staff in-services, and multi-disciplinary team meetings. Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment. Evaluates, records, and reports on patient progress.
Patient population served: Infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric
Experience: One-year of experience preferred.
Education: Minimum Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
Special qualifications: CPR certified, current state license required.
Outside relationships: Maintains excellent working relationship with sources of referrals and patients.
What sets us apart?
- Daily face-to-face interaction with nationally known orthopedists.
- Facility actively involved in research, professional presentations, and publications.
- Multiple educational opportunities to include physician clinic/surgical observation, yearly CEU funding and paid days, In-services, mentoring program.
- Time for quality care.
- Experienced staff who want to help you improve your skills.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits package to include medical/dental/life/vision, PTO, 401K, ASHA dues, relocation assistance, and much more!
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HPRCTherapy
Download Employment Application Form (PDF)
HPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.