Human Performance and Rehabilitation Centers, Inc. (HPRC) is seeking a detail-oriented and dependable Senior Patient Services Representative to serve our great patients of HPRC Newnan.
HPRC is a privately owned and PT operated rehabilitation company. Established in 1955 by George M. McCluskey Jr., PT, L.A.T., HPRC was founded with one idea in mind: to rebuild and enhance the body’s functional capability – to improve life, one patient at a time.
- Exchanges necessary information and documents with patients and/or patient’s caregiver. Provides explanation of visit, instructions, and addresses concerns and questions.
- Ensures necessary information is exchanged with referring provider’s office, clinical department, and/or other appropriate personnel.
- Verifies insurance benefits and obtains pre-certification/authorization as necessary.
- Determines and accepts required payments, including co-pays and deductibles. Ensures that all necessary demographic, billing, and clinical information is obtained and entered in the registration system with timeliness and accuracy.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; exceptional phone manners
- Knowledge of medical terminology and electronic medical record (EMR) required
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus
- General or medical office experience required
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
HPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.