Join The Tradition as Clinical Director of our new HPRC Newnan Outpatient Clinic in Newnan, GA!
Established in 1955, HPRC was founded with one idea in mind: to rebuild and enhance the body’s functional capability – to improve life, one patient at a time.
Sixty-four years later, HPRC continues to provide one-on-one rehabilitative care with an emphasis on orthopedic physical therapy from private outpatient and inpatient practices located in Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina.
COMPETITIVE Pay and an EXCELLENT benefits package to include Medical/Dental/Life/Vision, PTO, 401K, APTA dues, loan repayment, relocation assistance, and much more!
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist Clinical Director to:
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and coordinate therapy services.
- Responsible for administrative, personnel, and financial management; policy implementation; and marketing.
- Acts as liaison to and ensures a healthy relationship with referral sources.
- Serve as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best.
- You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Discover Newnan, GA: http://www.ci.newnan.ga.us/visitors/general_information/index.php
HPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.