HPRC offers a very generous benefits package to both part-time and full-time employees. The following are the primary benefits available to an employee based on their status (10 hour, 20 hour, 30 hour, or 40 hour).
- Health insurance – HPRC has a fully-insured plan available.
- Dental insurance – dental insurance a fully insured plan available through a dental insurance carrier
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) deferred savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Six paid holidays per year (does not require the use of PTO)
- Continuing education
- AFLAC insurance
- Banking services with Columbus Bank and Trust Company
- Membership in the TIC Federal Credit Union
- Flexible spending accounts
- Home and auto insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Professional liability insurance for licensed staff
- Professional dues
- Relocation assistance
For more information about these benefits, contact the HPRC Human Resources Department at 706-320-5464.